Happy Monday to you! The week ahead will be a busy one for our family so to have a menu plan for this week is a must!
- Monday-Creamy Mexican Skillet Chicken,(see recipe below) corn tortilla chips, corn tortillas, black beans & toppings
- Tuesday-Crockpot Chili
- Wednesday-Breakfast for Dinner..Eggs, Bacon & Fruit.
- Thursday-Steak Stir Fry, rice
- Friday-Pizza Night. G-Free Falafel Pizza – I cheat and use Trader Joe’s Three Layer Hummus.
- Saturday-Over at friends. Bringing a fruit tray along with this dip
- Sunday-Roasted Chicken, potatoes, salad or whatever vegetable I have on hand.
Mexican Skillet Chicken:
1 1/2 pounds boneless/skinless chicken thighs
4 oz cream cheese–softened
Half of Jar of your favorite salsa
1/4 cup or so of water
2 tablespoons olive oil
Cut chicken...Read More